- Age / Gender:
- 20, Male
- All Stats >
Anybody better than you has no life, and anybody worse is a noob.
- Community Stats
Level 29 Gamer
Ranked as Police Captain
Just another update on projects to keep myself on schedule, business as usual. I use it for that sole purpose so often, I really oughtta use it for more silly, stupid shit like I used to...well, that's for another time. Here's just a quick a-little-over-halfway-through-the-year update on things:
2015 Goals Accomplished:
- Flash Carnage Suite CS5! I'd been working on this one on and off for years, and I'm so happy to have gotten it out earlier this year. I'm really happy with the final result.
- Got scouted in the Art Portal. Thanks Zabujard!
2015 Goals To Go:
- The songs FlashStorm and I were working on are coming along. It's a short little EP of 4 upbeat electronic songs; some are mellow, some have a little more of a dance element to them, but they all definitely have their own identity.Some songs are more complete than others, and that's basically where we stand.
- Animation for a class. I'm keeping hush-hush on this for the most part, but it's a short, cute little story. No grand tale, just something funny n' sweet.
- The surprise game I mentioned last post is one revolving around the only legal bloodsport in the US: Black Friday! I've been working on very early work with FishtailGames.
- PO4 game got cancelled. However, I've been alking to Sonik-TLA a bit about a new game he's working on with some folks, more in late August-ish.
- Red Cap Studios. We're probably going to do a series of little shorts that total a minute or so later this year, we've got some good material written down for that.
- More illustrations; after all, I want to put my recent scouting to good use! I've got a good number of illustration ideas I hope to get out and into the Art Portal in the next few weeks.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 2,001 (From 394 different games.)